Eli Manning, you've just won the Super Bowl. What are you going to do?
"I'm going to Disney World!"
And maybe stop at Umberto's in New Hyde Park, too. The pizzamakers deserve a visit from the MVP. After all, they did deliver the pies on Friday to ensure that Manning delivered the goods on Sunday.
Give him extra toppings, too.
While he's on Long Island, Manning also could:
1. Enjoy the porterhouse steak at Peter Luger in Great Neck.
2. Dive into a the shellfish bar at Insignia in Smithtown.
3. Crack a lobster from Jordan Lobster Farms in Island Park.
4. Finish off the Chatham cod at Riverbay in Williston Park.
5. Try the duck two ways at Mirabelle in Stony Brook.
6. Cut into the cheesecake at J. Michaels Tuscan Steakhouse in Northport.
7. Celebrate with a chocolate souffle at Stresa in Manhasset.
8. Toast with the Tuthills Lane cabernet sauvignon from Paumanok Vineyards in Aquebogue.
9. Bring home a growler of Greenport Harbor Brewing's Harbor Ale.
10. And finish with a hot fudge sundae at Itgen's in Valley Stream.
Where's Eli going?