Cool off and chill out with a late afternoon pick-me-up in the form of a free cup or cone at any of the seven Long Island Häagen-Dazs locations. You can get yours on May 10 from 4 to 8 p.m.
Choose from creamy coffee, chocolate or strawberry or go for the contrast with Rocky Road. Spring for something unusual with a scoop of peppermint bark or stick to something bright and acidic like a scoop of lemon sorbet. Any ice cream in house is available for your free treat.
Reuben and Rose Mattus started Häagen-Dazs in the Bronx in the early 1960s, serving only chocolate, vanilla and coffee. By the late ’70s, the first retail store had opened in Brooklyn. Today, Häagen-Dazs resides in more than 200 franchise locations.
On Long Island:
- 152 The Arches Circle, Deer Park
- Westfield Sunrise, 599 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa
- Roosevelt Field, 630 Old Country Rd., Garden City
- Westfield South Shore, 1701 Sunrise Hwy., Suite 9118, Bay Shore
- 103 Main St., Westhampton Beach
- 116 Cedarhurst Ave., Cedarhurst
- Green Acres Mall, 2034 Green Acres Rd., W #0074b, Valley Stream