Suffolk County police arrested seven women after conducting raids at several massage parlors.
The police department’s First Precinct Crime Section, Homeland Security and the Town of Babylon Task Force raided four parlors in the county — at 131 E. Sunrise Hwy. in Lindenhurst, 140 Rte. 109 in West Babylon, 1391A Montauk Hwy. in Copiague, and 179A Great East Neck Rd. in West Babylon — on Thursday and Friday.
The following were charged with unauthorized practice of a profession, a felony, police said:
- Yubin Zhang, 49, of Lindenhurst;
- Liying Han, 28, of Flushing;
- Fang Li, 44, of Flushing;
- Shuya Meng, 57, of Flushing;
- Ying Zhu, 54, of Flushing;
- Hong Liu, 44, of Flushing;
- Chen Yang, 34, of Flushing.
Arraignment information was pending, police said.
The Town of Babylon Task Force also issued summonses for violations to the parlor owners and their landlords.