Tax receivers’ offices with extended hours
- Babylon Town: Open Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Brookhaven Town: Open Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
- Huntington Town Open Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Smithtown: Open Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Southampton Town: Open Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Southold Town: Open Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Other towns in Suffolk County are not extending hours.
- Hempstead Town: Open Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- North Hempstead: Open Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oyster Bay Town Hall South and Town Hall East: Open Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Glen Cove: Open Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- City of Long Beach: Open Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Paying taxes online
- Property owners in all Suffolk County towns can make payments online.
- Taxpayers of Hempstead and Oyster Bay can pay the second half of their 2018 school bill online, but must mail 2018 general tax payments or pay in person at the tax receivers’ offices.
- North Hempstead taxpayers can pay their general taxes online.
- Long Beach and Glen Cove residents can pay their city taxes online.