Monoxide poisoning in Copiague

Five Copiague residents who were taken to the

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Five Copiague residents who were taken to the hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning "are expected to make a full recovery," police said. Videojournalist: Paul Mazza (Jan. 29, 2013)

Get the Newsday Now newsletter!

The best of Newsday every day in your inbox.

Sign up

By clicking Sign up, you agree to our privacy policy.

Comments now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy policy.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.