Newsday.com has you covered on Election Day and into the night with live video updates from our new TV studio, live results for President Donald Trump and Joe Biden and everyone running on Long Island, and continuously updated stories on the latest news and what you need to know.
1) Live video: Anchors Faith Jessie and Drew Scott will bring you live coverage every half-hour starting at 9 p.m. and whenever there's breaking news. Joye Brown, Yancey Roy and Laura Figueroa Hernandez will have analysis on national and local races.
2) Live results: You'll find the latest results for every race on your ballot at newsday.com/results after New York polls close at 9 p.m.
3) Mobile alerts: Make sure you're signed up to get alerts on breaking news and key national and local results. Click the bell icon in the lower right corner of the Newsday app and select Breaking News.
4) Email alerts, newsletters: Sign up for breaking news emails at newsday.com/newsletters. And get our daily politics newsletter, The 1600 (newsday.com/1600) and our daily Opinion newsletter, The Point (newsday.com/thepoint).
5) Social media: Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/newsday) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/newsday) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/newsday) for live video and photos from our reporters and columnists.
6) Live blog: We'll let you know of any issues at Long Island polling places and in vote counting.
7) Live analysis: Our Opinion staff will provide commentary and analysis all night.
8) Newsday.com/politics: You can find every story, video and photo gallery, all in one place.
After Election Day
9) Morning updates: Visit newsday.com to catch up on everything you missed overnight, including the latest results and video.
10) Alexa: Ask Alexa to "Enable Newsday" and get briefed in just a few minutes.
11) How Long Island Voted: Check back for our detailed map showing how your neighborhood voted in each race.