JOSEPH R. NAHAM
- Naham, 37, of Long Beach, is a captain for a Hempstead Town sanitation vessel.
- Naham is chairman of the Nassau County Green Party and state delegate for the Green Party of New York.
- Naham is a graduate of Farmingdale State College, where he received an associate degree. Naham received a bachelor's degree from the University of Phoenix.
- Naham would push for passage of "The Green New Deal," along with an "Economic Bill of Rights."
- Naham would advocate for immigration reform and supports providing reparations for Black and indigenous people.
- Naham supports ending military and economic intervention in foreign nations.