- Gunther, 31, lives in Levittown.
- He works as a FedEx operations coordinator, and in customer service at the Levittown BestBuy.
- Gunther is working toward an associate degree from Nassau Community College.
- Gunther believes in limited governmental intervention and supports legalization of recreational marijuana in New York State.
- Gunther also opposes what he characterizes as Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo's frequent use of executive orders to implement policy.
- He opposes the minimum wage and would seek its repeal, saying it makes it more difficult for small businesses to hire.