- Hahn, 50, of Setauket, is seeking her sixth term in office. She also is running on the Working Families Party line.
- Hahn previously worked for a child care advocacy agency and an information technology company. She had served as director of communications for then-Presiding Officer William J. Lindsay (D-Holbrook), was chief of staff for former Legis. Vivian Viloria-Fisher (D-Setauket) and was press secretary for former Legis. Maxine Postal (D-Amityville).
- She graduated from Ward Melville High School in East Setauket and received a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Delaware and a master’s degree in social work in 1996 from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Hahn said she would focus on vaccinating as many Suffolk County residents as possible and working to combat opioid abuse, which she said has worsened during the coronavirus pandemic.
- She said she favored using the county's share of a settlement with opioid manufacturers wisely, adding she saw a "transformational opportunity now to do all we can to end that [the opioid crisis] once and for all."
- She said she would support small businesses as they recover from the economic challenges of the pandemic and boost cultural activities and tourism.