CLAUDIA P. LOVAS
- Lovas, 46, of Long Beach, who is running on the Democratic party line, is a managing attorney for a law practice.
- This is her first run for public office.
- She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Stony Brook University and a law degree from Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
- Lovas supports a comprehensive storm-hardening infrastructure plan that would protect South Shore communities from rising waters and mitigate the perennial flooding threat faced by residents
- She would promote economic development and build upon efforts to restore and safeguard the county’s fiscal health.
- Lovas said she will utilize her experience and background as an attorney to fight corruption in county government and root out waste, fraud, and abuse.