Jesuit Catholic priests have run the St. Ignatius Loyola retreat house in Manhasset for decades, but the mansion was shut down in June due to financial strains. Nicholas and Genevieve Brady built the 87-room mansion, called Inisfada, between 1916 and 1920 as a summer home. It once was the fourth largest mansion in 1920 and holds one of the most beautiful small chapels in the country, St. Genevieve, on the second floor. After the death of her husband, Genevieve Brady donated Inisfada in 1937 to the New York Province of the Society of Jesus, the Jesuits. By 1963, Father John Magan converted it into a retreat house. It hit the market Oct. 22 with an asking price of $49 million.