TODAY'S PAPER
Few Clouds 31° Good Afternoon
Few Clouds 31° Good Afternoon
Long IslandSuffolk

1 taken to hospital after Ridge carbon-monoxide call, officials say

Emergency personnel respond to  Kingston Drive in Ridge

Emergency personnel respond to  Kingston Drive in Ridge on Wednesday night, Aug. 30, 2017. Photo Credit: Stringer News Service

One person was taken to the hospital Wednesday after a report of carbon monoxide in a home in Ridge, Suffolk County fire officials said.

Police and firefighting units responded to the home on Kingston Drive near Canterbury Lane at 7:21 p.m., officials said.

The condition of the person was not known, and other details were not available, officials said.

Latest Long Island News

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE