TODAY'S PAPER
57° Good Evening
57° Good Evening
Long IslandSuffolk

Port Jeff. Station house condemned after carbon monoxide poisoning

Ten residents of a Port Jefferson Station home were taken to the hospital early Saturday morning with carbon monoxide poisoning, Suffolk police said.

Police responded to 512 Jane Blvd. around 12:15 a.m. Saturday after a call reported a woman feeling ill. A generator next to the house appeared to be the cause of the poisoning, according to officials.

None of the injuries were life threatening, police said.

The house was later condemned. The fire marshall is still investigating the case.

Comments

We're revamping our Comments section. Learn more and share your input.

Latest Long Island News