A live re-creation of The Beatles’ “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” album and groups playing music by 1970s rockers Van Halen and Journey are among the offerings in a summer concert series at Hoyt Farm Park in Commack.
The park, at 200 New Highway, also will host a “Kids Koncert” from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Friday.
The Smithtown Family Concert Series will open at 7 p.m. Sunday with a performance by Naked Truth, an eight-piece ensemble playing Big Band music and contemporary hits.
Other shows in the series include:
* July 17: The Chiclettes, performing music by the “girl groups” of the early 1960s.
* July 24: Completely Unchained, a Van Halen tribute band.
* Aug. 7: Wonderous Stories, playing The Beatles’ classic “Sgt. Pepper” album.
* Aug. 14: Journey tribute band Evolution.
* Aug. 21: Soul Be It, a 12-piece funk, rhythm-and-blues and soul group.
All shows are free.
* In addition, on Aug. 5, at 8:30 p.m., Hoyt Farm Park will host a screening of “The Wizard of Oz.”