At Tuesday’s Southold Town Board meeting, trustees:
* Voted against joining an East End Transportation Council study on creation of the East End Transportation Authority to replace the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
* Approved various permits for parades and walk-runs, including Oysterponds School District on May 14, Suffolk Bicycle Riders Association on June 5, and Southold Village 4th of July parade.
* Hired a pumpout boat operator, part-time deckhand and part-time constable for Fishers Island.
* Approved reallocation of funds from a state grant for work at Lake Mobil on Fishers Island, per a resolution adopted Feb. 1.
* Made appointments to various town advisory boards.
* Approved a resolution to advertise an April 26 public hearing on a local law change regarding solid-waste disposal and recyclables to clarify regulations.