The Suffolk County Legislature Public Information Office released its “Hot Topics” list to let the public know when key issues will be covered in the coming week. Committee meetings will be held at the William H. Rogers Legislature Building in Hauppauge on the following:
* Requiring posting of signs for “Cash Only” in restaurants (Tuesday, 1 p.m.)
* Requiring store closure on Thanksgiving Day (Tuesday, 1 p.m.)
* Budgetary reform legislation (Tuesday, 10 a.m.)
* Legislation calling for the abandonment of Legacy Village Project (Wednesday, 10 a.m.)
* Heroin/Opiate Advisory Panel Report unveiling (2 p.m., following 1:30 p.m. news conference)
For more, visit the Suffolk legislature page here.