Newsday.com is the place to be for the election with live results for Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and everyone running on Long Island, streaming videos and coverage all day and night (even into the wee hours).
1) Sign up now to get alerts on breaking Clinton and Trump news and key national and local results. Click the bell icon in the lower right corner of the Newsday app and select Politics.
2) Read up on the candidates before you vote at newsday.com/votersguide. Then come back election night to see live results for every race on your ballot.
3) If you don't already get our breaking news emails, enter your email address at newsday.com/newsletters.
4) We'll cover any issues at LI polling places and post the latest election news with our live coverage module, starting Tuesday morning at newsday.com. And at night, you can watch victory and concession speeches.
5) Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/newsday) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/newsday) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/newsday) for live video and photos from our reporters and columnists who will be with Clinton, Trump and local politicians.
6) Follow us on Snapchat, where we'll post live video (including from the victory parties).
7) Our Opinion staff will provide live commentary and analysis as results roll in.
8) Cheer or jeer when the new president is elected and see how other Long Islanders feel in our special election night interactive.
9) Newsday.com/politics will have dozens of stories, videos and photo galleries covering every aspect of the national and local races.
10) Wednesday morning our The 1600 political newsletter (newsday.com/newsletters) will catch you up on anything you missed, and we'll cover all the morning talk shows and reactions.