Among players owned in less than 50 percent of Yahoo! leagues, here are six quick fixes if one of your starters has the week off:
• Sam Bradford, QB, St. Louis (vs. Detroit): The rookie has passed for at least 235 yards in three of his four starts.
• Ryan Torain, RB, Washington (vs. Green Bay): Clinton Portis suffered a groin injury Sunday. Green Bay is allowing 118.2 rushing yards per game.
• Lee Evans, WR, Buffalo (vs. Jacksonville): The Jaguars have allowed at least 95 yards to five wide receivers.
• Marcedes Lewis, TE, Jacksonville (vs. Buffalo): Only three teams have allowed more receiving yards to tight ends than the Bills.
• Matt Bryant, K, Atlanta (vs. Cleveland): Bryant has kicked multiple field goals in his last three games, including two game-winners.
• New Orleans defense (vs. Arizona): Quarterback Max Hall will make his first career start for the Cardinals, who rank in the bottom four in scoring and top two in sacks allowed and giveaways.(ryan chatelain)