• Musician MNDR rocked Charlotte Ronson’s afterparty at SoHo’s Diet Pepsi Style Studio Saturday night, in between sets spun by DJ Samantha Ronson. Also roaming around: Simon Huck, Annabelle Dexter Jones and Ali Wise.
• Alexa Chung, you’re everywhere! We spotted the seemingly down-to-earth Brit beauty milling around The Riviera Club’s presentation at the Bowery Hotel Friday night, and also at Rachel Antonoff’s prom-themed presentation held in LaGuardia high school’s gym.
• Audience members at Rebecca Minkoff’s Friday show were treated to a dreamy live performance by The Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger, the duo made up of Sean Lennon and GF Charlotte Kemp Muhl — who happened to have inspited the designer's collection.
• Our spies spotted a dancing Alex Wang, as well as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Kanye West at the Boom Boom Room Saturday night at Zac Posen and Purple mag's fete in honor of the designer’s young line, Z Spoke.
• At Derek Lam, we spotted an adorable Nate Berkus, as well as a string of bigwig EICs including Anna Wintour, Robbie Myers and Glenda Bailey.
• We noticed Brittany Snow rocking nearly the same threads as a model in Lela Rose’s show yesterday. When the look came down the runway, Brit turned to seatmate Rose McGowan and the two started laughing. Better it happen at a fashion show than on a red carpet, doll!
Blind item: Which “Real Housewife” sat first row at Rebecca Taylor and was, uh, less than aware of her short dress and un-crossed legs?