A 2-alarm fire broke out on Sunday on Hudson Street on the same block as the PrideFest celebration, injuring at least seven firefighters, including two seriously, the FDNY said.
The blaze, which broke out at about 3:20 p.m. between the first and second floors of a four-story building, was brought under control just over two hours later, according to the FDNY.
The Latin American restaurant TAVO is on the first floor of the building with residential units above.
Two firefighters were taken to Lenox Health Greenwich Village, an FDNY spokeswoman said.
The rest of the firefighters suffered minor injuries.
At least 25 units and more than 100 firefighters responded to the blaze.
The flames broke out along the PrideFest street fair, which draws vendors and performances, including from LeAnn Rimes.