A brief rundown of Friday's developments as Hurricane Irene approaches the city for a scheduled early Sunday morning impact:
-- The National Hurricane Center put NYC under hurricane warning.
- Mandatory evactuation for low-lying, Zone A areas, and residents must leave by 5 p.m. Saturday. Click here to see if this will affect you.
- MTA shutting down all service in the city, as well as Metro-North and LIRR, at noon Saturday
- Bridges, New York State Thruway to be shut if winds exceed 60 miles per hour.
- If sustained winds get bad enough, Staten Island ferry service will cease
- Mets games are canceled for Saturday and Sunday
- Dave Matthew concert will go on Friday, but the Saturday and Sunday shows are canceled
- Taxi fares will be cheaper after 9 p.m. Saturday, but if weather gets bad enough drivers will get the order to get off the road