Anyone else find it sad that real pop vocalists are on the wane? Seriously, how many more auto-tuned songs can possibly be released about partying, dancing and the club?
Also sad? That all reality stars think it’s a wise move to start releasing singles — regardless of whether they can sing or not.
Next up? Kim Kardashian. A source confirmed to People that Kim has been at work in an NYC studio with producer The Dream, who has created hits for Rihanna and Beyonce. (Yeah, they’re singers.) “They’re working on some fun music,” said a source.
Uh, because that’s worked so well for other reality personalities.
Hey, Kim: Here are a few hit-makers you’ll be joining:
- ”Real Housewives" Kim Zolciak (“Tardy for the Party”), LuAnn de Lesseps, (“Money Can’t Buy You Class”) and Danielle Staub (“Real Close”).
- Paris Hilton (Show: "The Simple Life" /Song: “Stars are Blind”)
- Brooke Hogan (Show: "Hogan Knows Best"/Song: "About Us"
- Heidi Montag (Show: "The Hills"/Song: “Higher,” “Body Language”)
- The Situation (Show: "Jersey Shore/Song: "The Situation" )
- Tila Tequila (Show: "Shot at Love"/Song: "I Love U")