THE BEST PLAYERS
1. LeBron James, Heat Reigning MVP just upgraded his office.
2. Dwight Howard, Magic Looks even more dominant.
4. Derrick Rose, Bulls Dynamic scorer ready for superstar level.
5. Amar'e Stoudemire, Knicks Explosive finisher will get countless opportunities.
1. Kirk Hinrich, Wizards Reliable, tough guard is like having a coach on the court.
2. Andrew Bogut, Bucks Excellent big man coming off all-star caliber season.
3. Stephen Jackson, Bobcats When his head is right, he controls the game.
4. Al Horford, Hawks Physical rebounder, unselfish teammate who could do more if asked.
READY FOR A BREAKOUT1. Darren Collison, Pacers Actually had a breakout as a rookie, but should build on it in Indiana.
3. JaVale McGee, Wizards Won't give much on offense, but shot-blocking skills can impact.
4. Danilo Gallinari, Knicks Has no choice but to step into No. 2 scoring role.
ROOKIES TO WATCH1. John Wall, Wizards Top pick will be Rookie of the Year candidate.
2. Timofey Mozgov, Knicks Russian secret emerged into starting center role.
3. Derrick Favors, Nets Dangled as Carmelo bait, so will be showcased early.
4. Jordan Crawford, Hawks Scored big in preseason, but vets could limit minutes.
5. Greg Monroe, Pistons Injuries could open up significant minutes for him.
COULD BE TRADED
1. Gilbert Arenas, Wizards Washington wants to dump contract and move forward with Wall.
3. Joe Smith, Nets Quality veteran who is better served on contender.
4. Andre Iguodala, 76ers With rebuilding under way, best to dump his big contract.
5. Elton Brand, 76ers See above.