The pickins are growing slimmer for NBA teams in search of free agent help this offseason. O.J. Mayo and Antawn Jamison both appear to be headed to new teams, meaning the market may begin to look more friendly for players such as Matt Barnes, Jodie Meeks and Carlos Delfino.
Here's a roundup of the latest NBA moves, followed by a ranking of the top 10 free agents still available:
Mayo tweets he's a Mav
Former Grizzlies reserve O.J. Mayo tweeted yesterday that he will be signing with the Mavericks. Team owner Mark Cuban confirmed the news, tweeting, "Welcome to the family OJ." ESPN reports that the two sides agreed on a multi-year deal.
Jamison will reportedly join Lakers
According to Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer, Antawn Jamison will spurn his hometown Bobcats for the Lakers. Jamison, 36, averaged 17.2 points and 6.3 rebounds last season for Cleveland. He has 19,246 career points.
Orlando has officially re-signed its point guard, inking a multi-year deal with Jameer Nelson.
Humphries staying put
As first reported by ESPN's Marc Stein, the Nets and Kris Humphries agreed on a two-year, $24 million deal. Humphries averaged a double-double each of the past two seasons.
Lin deadline at midnight
The Knicks have until midnight tonight to match the Rockets' $25.1 million offer sheet for Jeremy Lin. Yesterday, the Knicks officially obtained Raymond Felton in a sign-and-trade deal with the Blazers.
10 best available
1. JaVale McGee - The Nuggets reportedly offered McGee a five-year, $50 million deal.
2. Courtney Lee - According to reports, the Lakes, Celtics, Suns and Wolves are all interested in Lee.
3. Randy Foye - Foye has drawn interest from several teams.
4. Carl Landry - Landry, who won't return to the Hornets, reportedly met with the Warriors last week.
5. Jodie Meeks - Meeks won't return to the 76ers.
6. Grant Hill - The Clippers are reportedly the latest of several teams interested in the veteran small forward.
7. Carlos Delfino - Earlier in the offseason, the Pacers expressed interest in Delfino.
8. Shannon Brown - After losing out on Eric Gordon, the Suns may look to bring back Brown.
9. Matt Barnes - The Lakers reportedly aren't interested in bringing back Barnes.
10. C.J. Miles - Mavs coach Rick Carlisle met with C.J. Miles earlier in the offseason.