At the start of the offseason, Newsday compiled a list of the 65 best free agents available this summer. Less than 36 hours after the moratorium on officially signing players to contracts was lifted, 46 of those players have either officially signed deals, or reportedly agreed to terms on new contracts.
Here are the 10 best who have yet to sign, with the latest rumors involving each player:
1. JaVale McGee: Sam Amick reports that McGee is likely to return to the Nuggets.
2. O.J. Mayo: Should the Hornets match the Suns' qualifying offer for Eric Gordon -- which is expected -- Phoenix will likely turn to Mayo, according to Marc Stein.
3. Courtney Lee: Lee's next destination is up in there. Several reports have suggested the Celtics could explore trying to acquire Lee in a sign-and-trade deal.
4. Ramon Sessions: While Sessions could be a good fit in Dallas, the Bobcats are now reportedly in the mix to acquire the former Laker.
5. Kris Humphries: Humphries has made more headlines for a scandal involving his ex-girlfriend than for news regarding his next NBA stop. The Nets seem to be unlikely as an option.
7. DJ Augustin: Adrian Wojnarowski reports that the Pacers are interested in trying to acquire Augustin after trading Darren Collison to Dallas.
9. Randy Foye: Lakers Nation reports that the Rockets, Mavs, Knicks and Hawks are all interested in Foye.
10. Carl Landry: Like Brooks, Landry's name hasn't popped up much in the offseason. He expressed interest in re-signing with New Orleans in June.