*Updated at 106 p.m.*
CORTLAND -- The hamstring that sidelined Darrelle Revis on Sunday was a non-factor Monday morning.
After missing the 7-on-7 and team portions of practice on Sunday, the Jets' star cornerback was back in action on Monday. He practiced fully in individual drills – but the real test came a short while later, when the Jets began 11-on-11s.
Revis – who was only cleared for individuals on Sunday – ran, cut and backpedaled with relative ease.
Both Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow held court today, and Rex Ryan’s presser is expected to start any minute …So here are a few quick hits from practice:
* To no surprise, the Jets defenses walked onto the practice field sporting the coveted black practice jerseys. It was their reward for their breakout performances the day before.
* The Jets wore pads for the second straight day.
* Both Sanchez and Tebow looked much better than yesterday (when they each went 1-for-7). Head coach Rex Ryan noted the "connection" Sanchez and WR Santonio Holmes had in practice today. But third-string QB Greg McElroy had a pretty rough day. He again had trouble controlling snaps, was “sacked” several times and was picked off as well. One of of those interceptions came from Isaiah Trufant, who, after stealing a pass intended for Patrick Turner, was chased by the entire offense -- even by guys who weren't on the field.
“Coach Sparano made an emphasis on turnovers, so whether it’s a fumble or an interception, everybody is immediately on defense," Sanchez explained after practice. "Everybody has to put a hat on the ball and everybody’s trying to make the tackle. So to make the point – it’s exaggerated, but it makes sense -- everybody runs on offense.”
* Several guys shined today, including RB Bilal Powell (“He’s come on strong,” said Sanchez), DL Muhammad Wilkerson and LB Ricky Sapp.
* CB Antonio Cromartie took a rep at wide receiver today, though Sanchez wouldn’t divulge the specifics of Cro’s “extra-special, top secret” route.
* LB Demario Davis and G Terrence Campbell (hamstrings) and WR Jordan White (foot) were activated from the PUP list. Davis passed his conditioning test "with flying colors," according to Ryan. But the rookie LB still has to wait three days to practice in pads.
* The cutoff for Jeff Otah to pass his physical is fast approaching, but the right tackle still hasn’t expressed a sense of urgency -- even though the cutoff date for him passing his physical is Tuesday. Otah told reporters after practice that he isn’t sure when his physical has been scheduled, nor has he asked anyone on the coaching staff about it. Otah was placed on the active/PUP list last week after failing his physical and was given seven days to pass another one or the trade from Carolina would be off.
* Speaking of right tackles .... Ryan was asked today about fan favorite Wayne Hunter. "There's no doubt, I've been impressed with Wayne," he said.