The Five Things You Need To Know About The NFL Right Now:
1. Albert Haynesworth flunks another conditioning test — his third — but this time, Redskins coach Mike Shanahan suggests Haynesworth could be allowed to practice without passing the test. Haynesworth was experiencing knee soreness during today's test.
2. The Bills loved C.J. Spiller in the draft, but they're not showing him the money just yet. And it could be a while.
3. Jags agree to terms with first-round pick Tyson Alualu.
4. Texans defensive end Mario Williams has a sore hip that's keeping him out of practice.
5. The Broncos' running backs are hurting, to the point where Brian Westbrook might be an option.