The five things you need to know about the NFL right now:
1. Dolphins quarterback Chad Henne is done for the season after opting for shoulder surgery. The Dolphins are at the Jets next Monday night, btw. The Dolphins have signed former Giants & Vikings backup Sage Rosenfels.
2. Aaron Rodgers thinks Falcons receiver Roddy White suggesting after last year's playoff loss to the Packers that the Falcons were still the better team were "borderline disrespectful."
3. T.O. says he'll play this year ... and soon. Will anyone be interested?
4. It's looking like Curtis Painter will start again for the Colts.
5. Iggles defensive end Jason Babin has ripped the league for hitting him with a $15,000 for his hit on 49ers quarterback Alex Smith.