The five things you should know about the NFL right now:
1. Terrell Owens says all he needs is a chance. Even though zero teams showed up for yesterday's workout, he thinks he still has something left.
2. The NFL's "other" Terrell - Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs - ripped his team's play-calling after Monday night's loss to the Ravens, suggesting that Ray Rice needs to carry the ball more. Guess what? His head coach doesn't disagree.
3. Donovan McNabb on being benched? "Am I pissed off about it? Of course." But McNabb is more angry at himself for not playing better.
4. Raiders coach Hue Jackson said there's no structural damage to RB Darren McFadden's right foot, which he sprained against the Chiefs. That's the good news. Still no word on when he'll be back in the lineup, though. Raiders on a bye this week.
5. Chris Cooley may have played his last game for the Redskins.