1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Kliff Kingsbury once said he’d draft Murray first overall if he had the chance. Well, he’s got that chance.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
The 49ers are desperate for pass-rush help, and Bosa is just the man to deliver.
3. Jets: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
Mike Maccagnan is desperate to trade down to acquire more picks, but Williams has enough talent to justify staying put.
4. Oakland Raiders: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
Jon Gruden once won a Super Bowl with Warren Sapp. Oliver has a chance to make a similar impact for the Raiders.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Devin White, LB, LSU
White is one of the best linebackers to come along in years. Another Derrick Brooks?
6. Giants: Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky
Dave Gettleman says he needs playmakers on defense, and Allen is just that.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jawaan Taylor, T, Florida
Tom Coughlin needs someone to help with the running game and protect newly acquired quarterback Nick Foles. Taylor is his man.
8. Detroit Lions: Jonah Williams, G/T, Alabama
Williams has the versatility to play tackle or guard, so he seems like a no-brainer here.
9. Buffalo Bills: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
One of the most talented tight ends to come into the NFL in years. The next Rob Gronkowski?
10. Denver Broncos: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
Joe Flacco will be the guy for now, but John Elway needs a long-term answer at quarterback after his recent first-round miss on Paxton Lynch.
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
The Bengals have gone as far as they can with Andy Dalton.
12. Green Bay Packers: Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
Out with Clay Matthews III and in with Bush.
13. Miami Dolphins: Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
Dolphins need outside speed for the pass rush after Cameron Wake moved on.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
Dan Quinn can’t have enough good cornerbacks.
15. Washington Redskins: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
The Redskins need to beef up the secondary now that Josh Norman’s impact has waned.
16. Carolina Panthers: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
A terrific defensive player and leader, Wilkins need not go far to resume his football career.
17. Giants: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
It’s time the Giants drafted Eli Manning’s successor. Jones’ work under David Cutcliffe has him well prepared for the NFL.
18. Minnesota Vikings: Garrett Bradbury, C, North Carolina State
Some much-needed help up front for Kirk Cousins.
19. Tennessee Titans: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
Ferrell can provide a boost to any team’s pass rush.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
Injury concerns have Gary’s stock falling, but the Steelers can take a chance on his talent.
21. Seattle Seahawks: Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
The Seahawks need a replacement for Frank Clark after his trade to the Chiefs.
22. Baltimore Ravens: Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
The Ravens need an impact player on defense now that Terrell Suggs is off to Arizona.
23. Houston Texans: Andre Dillard, T, Washington State
Deshaun Watson was under siege far too often last year. It's time he gets some help.
24. Oakland Raiders: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
The Raiders badly need an infusion of youth into the running game, and Jacobs can give it.
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
He’s a younger version of DeSean Jackson, who is back in Philly and can mentor the speedy Brown.
26. Indianapolis Colts: DK Metcalf, WR, Mississippi
T.Y. Hilton can use another big-time receiver to take some of the pressure off.
27. Oakland Raiders: Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
Derek Carr will love Fant’s ability to get down the field in a hurry.
28. Los Angeles Chargers: Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
Anthony Lynn’s defense relies heavily on the secondary, and Ya-Sin is a quality addition.
29. Seattle Seahawks: Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College
Offensive line play in Seattle has deteriorated badly in recent years. Lindstrom can help keep newly re-signed quarterback Russell Wilson upright.
30. Green Bay Packers: Cody Ford, T, Oklahoma
Packers right tackle Bryan Bulaga is going into his 10th season. There's nothing wrong with some more depth along the line.
31. Los Angeles Rams: A.J. Brown, WR, Mississippi
Another weapon for Sean McVay to add to his game plan.
32. New England Patriots: Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
Devin McCourty can’t go on forever.