Back with some more Super Bowl questions. Answers will be posted here on the blog and on my Twitter account later this evening.
1. Who scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl history?
2. What Super Bowl MVP played his college ball at Kansas?
3. In the Giants' 34-7 loss to the Ravens in Super Bowl XXXV, Kerry Collins completed passes to seven different Giants players. Who were they?
4. Five different coaches have brought two teams to the Super Bowl. Who are they? (Hint: No coach has ever won a Super Bowl with two different teams.)
5. Who are the last two players to rush for 100 yards in a Super Bowl? (Hint: It was in the same game.)
(*Answers: 1. The Packers' Max McGee scored the first Super Bowl TD on a 37-yard pass from Bart Starr. He caught seven passes for 138 yards and two TDs in the game. 2. Redskins running back John Riggins, the MVP of Super Bowl XVII, played his college ball at Kansas. 3. Kerry Collins completed passes to Tiki Barber (6), Ike Hilliard (3), Amani Toomer (2), Ron Dixon (1), Howard Cross (1), Pete Mitchell (1) and Greg Comella (1) in Super Bowl XXXV. 4. The five coaches who have brought two teams to the Super Bowl are Don Shula (Colts, Dolphins), Bill Parcells (Giants, Pats), Dick Vermeil (Eagles, Rams), Mike Holmgren (Packers, Seahawks) and Dan Reeves (Broncos, Falcons). 5. The last two players to rush for 100 yards in a Super Bowl are Indy's Dominic Rhodes, 113, and Chicago's Thomas Jones, 112, in Super Bowl XLI.)