Sorry, we missed a day yesterday. So what does that mean? A double dose of trivia today, of course.
Also, I've decided to post the answers in the original post, but I'll do it the next day so you guys can think about the answers and post them in the comments section if you're feeling bold. I'll continue to post them on my Twitter account, which can be accessed here.
Okay, here we go...
1. What was the first Super Bowl to be played indoors (hint: it was played at the stadium above)?
2. What team scored the fewest points in a Super Bowl?
3. What team has played in the most Super Bowls?
4. What player is the all-time leading scorer in Super Bowl history?
5. Who is the only kicker to boot the opening kickoff in three Super Bowls?
(Answers: 1. Super Bowl XII, which Dallas won 27-10 over Denver, was played in the Superdome. 2. The Dolphins, who scored just three points in Super Bowl VI. Obviously that means no team has ever been shut out in the Super Bowl. 3. The Cowboys have played in eight Super Bowls — V, VI, X, XII, XIII, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX — going 5-3. 4. Not surprisingly, Jerry Rice, who's scored 48 points on eight touchdowns. The answer to 5. Adam Vinatieri is second with 34 points on seven FGs and 13 XPs.)