I'll post the answers to trivia #3 and 4 first thing tomorrow morning.
1. Which two Super Bowl coaches played for the Giants?
2. Where was the first Super Bowl held?
3. What quarterback completed the longest pass in Super Bowl history? (Hint: It's not the guy pictured above. His 81-yarder to Antonio Freeman in Super Bowl XXXI is the second longest.)
4. Which four teams are undefeated in the Super Bowl? (Note: Only one of the four has won multiple championships.)
5. Who was the first defensive player to win Super Bowl MVP? Who was the last?
(Answers: 1. Tom Landry was an All Pro cornerback for the G-Men, while Don McCafferty played one season as a wide receiver. 2. Super Bowl I was held at Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, still the home of USC. 3. Jake Delhomme completed an 85-yard touchdown pass to Muhsin Muhammed in Super Bowl XXXVIII. 4. San Francisco is 5-0 in Super Bowls, while Baltimore, Tampa Bay and the Jets are all 1-0. 5. The first defensive player to win MVP of the Super Bowl was Chuck Howley, linebacker for the Cowboys in Super Bowl V. The last was Tampa Bay free safety Dexter Jackson in Super Bowl XXXVII.)