Back with some more Super Bowl questions. Answers will be posted here on the blog and on my Twitter account later this evening.
1. What was the only Super Bowl to have co-MVPs?
2. What was the only Super Bowl between teams that played their home games in the same state?
3. Who was the last Super Bowl MVP to play college ball at an ACC school? What school did he attend?
4. Which trio had more receiving yards in last year's Super Bowl — Santonio Holmes, Heath Miller and Hines Ward or Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Steve Breaston?
5. How many touchdown passes did Joe Namath (pictured above with Mark Sanchez) throw in Super Bowl III?
(**Answers: 1. Randy White and Harvey Martin were co-MVPs for Dallas in Super Bowl XII. 2. Super Bowl XXIX between San Diego and San Francisco. Buffalo and the Giants played in Super Bowl XXV, but the Giants play in New Jersey. 3. Dexter Jackson, MVP of Super Bowl XXXVII for Tampa Bay, played his college ball at Florida State. 4. The Pittsburgh trio had 237 receiving yards, the Arizona trio had 282, including 127 and two TDs for Larry Fitzgerald. 5. Joe Namath didn't throw a TD pass in Super Bowl III. He is the only QB to be named MVP without throwing for a TD.)