Back with some more Super Bowl questions. Answers will be posted here on the blog and on my Twitter account later this evening.
1. What was the first Super Bowl played on artificial turf?
2. What Super Bowl MVP played his college ball at Navy?
3. Who has the longest run in Super Bowl history?
4. Who tackled Tennessee's Kevin Dyson a yard short of the end zone to give the Rams the win in Super Bowl XXXIV?
5. Who is the only team to win the Super Bowl the year after they lost it?
(*Answers: 1. Super Bowl V, which was played on the new artificial turf at the Orange Bowl. 2. Roger Staubach, who was the MVP of Super Bowl VI for the Cowboys, was the 1963 Heisman Trophy winner for the Midshipmen. 3. Fast Willie Parker busted a 75-yard run for a TD for the Steelers in Super Bowl XL (though he only finished with 93 yards on 10 carries). He broke Marcus Allen's Super Bowl record by a yard. 4. Mike Jones, an undrafted linebacker out of Missouri, tackled Dyson at the 3 and he reached out to the 1 before going down. 5. The Cowboys won Super Bowl VI, 24-3, over the Dolphins after dropping a 16-13 decision to the Colts the year before.)