1. Sachem (13-1): Sachem’s only loss came in its regular-season finale Thursday against powerhouse East Islip. Expect big things from the newly combined team in the playoffs. Nick Caruana leads Sachem with a 232 average. Anthony Naujokas and Bobby Ramsey are tied for second with a 226.
2. East Islip (12-2): East Islip has been impressive all season and scored another big win last Thursday against previously undefeated Sachem. David Sherman and Justin Orobello both enter the playoffs with a team-high 225 average. Craig Griffith is second on the team with a 224.
3. Patchogue-Medford (11-3): Steven Welsh finished the regular season with a 222.59 average. Jake Scala had a high game of 300, and Welsh and Joey Guido were next with a 299.
4. Lindenhurst (12-2): Sal Yannacone led his team with a high game of 289 during the regular season.
5. Middle Country (11-0): Kurt Schall finished the regular season second in Suffolk with a 237 average. Drew Esposito was No. 4 in the county with a 228.5.
6. Longwood (11-1): Longwood finished the regular season atop Suffolk IV with a total wood of 36,345.
7. East Meadow (11-1): Tom Burke bowled a 266 in Game 2 of a 662 series in his team’s regular-season finale Tuesday against Westbury.
8. Chaminade (11-0): Connor Egan led the undefeated team all year. He wrapped the regular-season with a 278 in Game 1 of a 735 series Thursday against St. Dominic.
9. Mineola (11-1): Junior Tony Macchietto bowled a 259 in Game 1 of a 671 series in his team’s final regular-season match Thursday against Sewanhaka.
10. Plainview JFK (10-2): Michael Arrow bowled a 268 in Game 1 of a 674 series in Plainview JFK’s final regular-season match Tuesday against Farmingdale.
Stats and records are through Friday Jan. 22.