We’re in the thick of the playoffs with 13 Nassau postseason games to be played during the next two weeks at Hofstra. By this Thursday, the A, B and C county finals will be set. The championship games will be played next Wednesday, June 2 at Hofstra.
1. Manhasset (15-0): The undefeated Indians were idle last week thanks to earning the top seed in the Nassau Class C playoffs and a bye into the semifinal round. Manhasset will face No. 5 Seaford in a semifinal at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Hofstra.
2. Wantagh (14-2): Brandon Mangan had six goals and one assist and Ryan Walsh added five goals in a 15-2 win over Glen Cove. Plays No. 8 Carey in the quarterfinals at 7 p.m. Monday at Hofstra.
3. Garden City (13-3): The Trojans, seeded second in the Class B postseason, beat Mepham, 15-3, in first round and advanced to play Long Beach in quarterfinals at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
4. Division (15-1): The third seed of the Class B playoffs beat Great Neck South, 17-5, in a first round game. Plays No. 6 Plainedge at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the quarterfinals.
5. Chaminade (14-4): The Flyers defeated Holy Trinity, 8-3 in the CHSAA semifinals and will play rival St. Anthony’s for a third time this season in the league title game on Thursday.
6. Farmingdale (14-2): The top-seeded Dalers took down No. 8 Port Washington, 15-6 in first round of Class A playoffs. They play No. 4 Syosset in the semifinals at 8 p.m. Wednesday at Hofstra.
7. Cold Spring Harbor (14-1): The Seahawks were idle last week because they are the No. 2 seed in the Class C playoffs and had a bye to the semifinals. CSH plays Friends Academy in the semifinals at 6 p.m. Thursday at Hofstra. The two teams played an overtime game on May 14 in the regular season with CSH winning 10-9.
8. Massapequa (12-3): Ian Lukaszewicz had theee goals and three assists and Dylan Sheehan added three goals and two assists for No. 2 Massapequa in the first round of the Class A postseason. The Chiefs play Hicksville in the semifinals at 8 p.m. Thursday at Hofstra.
9. Hicksville (13-3): Brandon Gamblin had four goals and one assist for the Comets in a 7-4 win over Oceanside in the Class first round. Play Massapequa in the semifinals.
10. South Side (11-5): As I write this, South Side is playing Lynbrook in a Class B quarterfinal on Monday afternoon. The winner plays the winner of Wantagh-Carey in the semifinals at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Hofstra.
On the bubble: Lynbrook (12-4), Friends Academy (13-3), Syosset (9-5), Plainedge (9-6)