1. St. Anthony’s (14-1-3): The Friars won the regular season title in the CHSAA and the defending champions are the top seed in the playoffs. They beat St. Dominic, 8-0, and Holy Trinity, 2-0, to cap the regular season and will play No. 4 Kellenberg in the semfinals Monday (11/1).
2. Chaminade (14-1-3): The Flyers capped the regular season with wins over St. Mary’s and Kellenberg. The second-seeded Flyers will play No. 3 St. John the Baptist in the semifinals Monday. The teams split two games in the regular season.
3. Half Hollow Hills West (16-0): The Colts ended the regular season with a 5-0 win over Comsewogue for their 30th consecutive regular season win. They are the top seed in the Suffolk Class AA playoffs and have a first-round bye.
4. Brentwood (13-1-2): The Indians got two wins to close out the regular season and the defending champions are the fourth seed in the Class AA playoffs. The Indians will host No. 13 Hauppauge on Tuesday.
5. Hicksville (15-0): The Comets had the week off and got a first-round bye in the Nassau Class AA playoffs. The defending champions will host No. 8 Baldwin in the quarterfinals Wednesday.
6. Commack (14-1-1): Commack tied Ward Melville, 1-1, and defeated Sachem East to win the Suffolk League I title for the second consecutive season. The No. 2 Cougars will host No. 15 Huntington in the first round of the Class AA playoffs Tuesday.
7. Smithtown West (14-0-2): The Bulls beat North Babylon and Smithtown East to win the Suffolk League III title. They are seeded third and will host Connetquot in the first round Tuesday.
8. Newfield (14-1-1): Newfield beat Riverhead and Centereach and is seeded No. 7 and will host No. 10 Northport in the first round Tuesday.
9. Sayville (14-1-1): Sayville defeated Eastport-South Manor and is the top seed in the Suffolk Class A playoffs. Sayville will host No. 8 Westhampton in the first round Thursday.
10. Massapequa (10-3-2): The Chiefs are the third seed and had a first-round bye in the Nassau Class AA playoffs and will host East Meadow/Port Washington in the quarterfinals Wednesday.