1. Chaminade (16-1-3): The Flyerrs won the CHSAA championship with a 1-0 win over St. Anthony’s. Tom Roulis scored on a free kick in the final minute and Ricky Berotti made eight saves. The Flyers will play in the CHSAA state semifinals this week.
2. St. Anthony’s (15-2-3): The Friars won the regular season title in the CHSAA, but the top seed fell to Chaminade in the championship game, 1-0. The Friars allowed a goal in the final minute after winning the championship with a penalty kick in the final minute last season against Chaminade.
3. Brentwood (15-1-2): The Suffolk Class AA defending champions are back in the semifinals again after beating Hauppauge in the first round and West Islip in the quarterfinals. Brentwood will play East Islip in the semifinals (Monday).
4. Commack (16-1-1): Commack defeated Huntington in the first round and Northport in the quarterfinals, both by the score of 2-1. Michael Biondo scored two goals in the quarterfinal win. Commack will host Smithtown West in the semifinals.
5. Smithtown West (16-0-2): The Bulls held off Connetquot, 3-2, in the first round and defeated Ward Melville, 1-0, in the quarterfinals.
6. East Islip (12-5-1): East Islip is clearly better than a No. 9 seed. The team started slow, losing some close games early, but have surged and knocked off top-seeded Half Hollow Hills West in the quarterfinals, 1-0, on a goal by Keith McKenna.
7. Massapequa (12-3-2): The Chiefs defeated Port Washington, 2-0, in the quarterfinals, and Great Neck South in the semifinals, 1-0. They will play Farmingdale in the final.
8. Half Hollow Hills West (16-1): The Colts won 16 straight to begin the season before losing in the quarterfinals to East Islip, 1-0.
9. Farmingdale (9-2-5): The Dalers defeated Syosset in double overtime in the quarterfinals and handed Hicksville its first loss of the season with a win in penalty kicks in the semifinals.
10. Hicksville (16-1): The Comets defeated Baldwin in the quarterfinals before falling to Farmingdale on penalty kicks in the semifinals.