1. St. Anthony’s (8-1-2): The Friars picked up three wins last week with victories over St. Dominic, Holy Trinity, and St. Anthony’s. Andrew LoManto scored with less than two minutes left in the game as the Friars rallied from a 1-0 deficit to beat Massapequa on Friday.
2. Chaminade (8-1-2): The Flyers defeated Kellenberg, 1-0, and St. Mary’s, 9-0. Nick Cadispotti and Jon Stallone each scored two goals and Giovanni LoManaco had three assists in the St. Mary’s game.
3. Brentwood (8-1-1): Frank Guzman had one goal and one assist and Julio Olivares scored one goal for the Indians in a 3-1 win over previously unbeaten Commack. Brentwood also beat Floyd and Patchogue-Medford.
4. Half Hollow Hills West (11-0): The Colts defeated Comsewogue 2-1 and Huntington, 3-0.
5. Hicksville (10-0): Hicksville picked up three wins over Massapequa, MacArthur, and Herricks.
6. Commack (9-1): The Cougars beat Ward Melville and Sachem East before losing to Brentwood, 3-1.
7. Smithtown West (10-0): The Bulls had three wins over North Babylon, Smithtown East, and Riverhead.
8. St. John the Baptist (4-4): The Cougars beat St. Mary’s, 6-0.
9. Newfield (8-1): Newfield picked up wins over Centereach and Riverhead.
10. Massapequa (7-2-1): The Chiefs lost to Hicksville, 2-0 and St. Anthony’s, 2-1. They stayed in the game with 20 saves from Sean Brailey. They also beat Farmingdale, 1-0.
On the bubble: New Hyde Park, South Side, West Islip, Glenn, Miller Place, Sayville, Kings Park, Garden City, East Islip, Mineola, Farmingdale.