1. St. Anthony’s (11-1-2): The Friars won three more games, including a 4-2 win over St. John the Baptist after relinquishing a 2-0 lead. The Friars also defeated St. Mary’s and Molloy. Andrew LoManto had two goals and one assist in the three games.
2. Chaminade (11-1-2): The Flyers won three games, outscoring the opposition, 9-1. The Flyers beat Beacon, one of the top PSAL teams, 2-1. Nick Cadispotti scored both goals.
3. Half Hollow Hills West (13-0): The Colts beat Deer Park and Bellport by the combined score of 8-0.
4. Brentwood (9-1-2): The Indians tied Ward Melville, 2-2, and Alan Samayoa scored his first varsity goal two minutes into overtime to give Brentwood a 1-0 win over Sachem East.
5. Hicksville (12-0): The Comets continue to dominate with two more wins. Tim Parker had two goals and two assists.
6. Commack (11-1): Max Aronica scored four goals in a 6-0 win over Longwood and rallied from a 1-0 deficit to defeat Floyd, 2-1.
7. Smithtown West (11-0-1): The Bulls tied East Islip, 1-1, and beat Centereach, 3-0.
8. Newfield (11-1): Newfield picked up wins over East Islip, Smithtown East, and Copiague.
9. Massapequa (8-2-1): The Chiefs rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Uniondale, 3-2.
10. Sayville (11-1): Sayville beat Eastport-South Manor, 4-1.