1. Garden City (12-0). The Trojans are a juggernaut. Michaela Bruno, Newsday's Nassau Player of the Year, has 10 points through her last four games and Garden City is outscoring its opponents 26-0 in that span. Bruno leads the team with 25 points and Emily Clarke is second with 20 points. The Trojans are poised for a deep playoff run.
2. Miller Place (13-0). Being undefeated this far into the season is very difficult. Miller Place has made it look easy with three straight shutouts, most recently a 4-0 win over Pierson-Bridgehampton. Crystal Esposito leads the team with 28 points (23 goals). Four Panthers are within the top 10 in county scoring.
3. Carle Place (11-1). Carle Place has been untouchable with one exception: Garden City. The team is on a nine-game win streak, beginning Sept. 17. Elissa Frein leads Carle Place with 20 points and Megan McGuinness has 62 saves.
4. Northport (12-1). Northport has proved to be an elite team in Suffolk County. The Tigers followed up a 1-0 win over Sachem East on Oct. 7 with three more wins. Natalie Langella leads the team with 23 points and Noelle Peragine is right behind her with 22.
5. Ward Melville (12-1). Ward Melville raised its profile with a win over Sachem East on Oct. 13 and is on a nine-game win streak. Kerri Thornton had a hat trick against the Flaming Arrows and scored two goals Saturday in a 4-0 win over Bay Shore.
6. Sachem East (10-3). By the Flaming Arrows' standards, three losses are a lot, but the team is still dangerous. Sachem East won, 3-0, over Lindenhurst on Thursday after losing to Ward Melville in a previous game. Cara Trombetta, Newsday's reigning Long Island Player of the Year, had two goals Thursday and leads the team with 29 points.
7. Rocky Point (10-3). Last year's Suffolk Class B champions have the top scorer in the county in Nickie Sciulla, who has 29 points. The Eagles lost to Miller Place on Wednesday, but beat Sayville, 7-0, two days later. Goalie Jen Greene has 62 saves.
8. Smithtown East (14-1). Smithtown East followed its first loss of the season with two shutouts over Eastport-South Manor and Centereach. Amanda Funaro leads the team with 25 points. Kyra Dalli has three goals in her last two games.
9. Newfield (12-2). Newfield has two straight wins since beating Smithtown East on Oct. 10. Brianna Reyes and Jordynn Aiello each have two goals in their last two games.
10. Locust Valley (10-3). Locust Valley has outscored its last two opponents 7-0. Erin Gresalfi has six points in that span and is one of the top scorers in Nassau County with 22 points.