1. Garden City (9-0-1): The Trojans have outscored their last three opponents 21-0. And if there's such a thing as avenging a tie, they did that with a 5-0 win over CSH on Friday.
2. Cold Spring Harbor (8-2-1): The loss to Garden City was a setback, but this team certainly has a wealth of talent and depth, and in coach Danielle Skakandi's words, "has all the necessary components."
3. Massapequa (7-2): Since opening the season with losses to Manhasset and GC, the Chiefs have been impressive. They've gotten balanced scoring and excellent goalie play from Jacqueline Harrison. They've also got lots of sisters.
4. Manhasset (7-3): They've won five in a row and outscored their opponents 29-2 during that run.
5. North Shore (7-3-1): The Vikings had a tough, 1-0, loss in which Clarke tied the score in the second half and won in overtime. North Shore came back to beat Floral Park, 3-0.
6. Clarke (8-0-3): They're still loss-less. The Rams have shown, if nothing else, that they're resilient in second halves. They came from behind and beat beat Locust Valley, 3-2, on Demi Shanahan's late goal Wednesday.
7. Locust Valley (6-6): The Falcons shook off the tough Clarke loss and won their next game. Bairre Reilly, Preston Tansill and Julia Palermo are all among Nassau's top scorers.
8. Port Washington (5-2-1): A 4-0 loss to Massapequa snapped their four-game winning streak.
9. Friends Academy (6-5): It was only a matter of time before Friends got going. The Quakers have won five straight and Savannah Febesh and Erica Skalr have been peppering the goal.
10. New Hyde Park (4-5-1): The Gladiators' 3-0 loss to Manhasset notwithstanding, they've improved from the start of the season. They scored just two goals in September but the offense has picked up of late.