1. North Babylon (17-2): North Babylon defeated Brentwood, 70-38, in a Suffolk Class AA quarterfinal. Bria Hartley had 26 points, eight rebounds, seven steals and six assists, Katrina Plummer scored 16 and Charise Wilson added 12 points for the top-seeded Bulldogs, who will play No. 4 Smithtown West in the semifinals Monday night.
2. Sachem East (16-3): The Flaming Arrows beat No. 7 Floyd, 73-39, in a Suffolk Class AA quarterfinal. Kristen Doherty had 25 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and five steals for No. 2 Sachem East. Meagan Doherty scored 15 points. Sachem East will play No. 3 Ward Melville for the third time this season in the semifinals.
3. Kellenberg (16-6): The Firebirds defeated No. 4 St. Mary’s, 61-51, in a NSCHSAA semifinal. Emma O’Connor had 20 points, 14 rebounds and six assists, Khadijah Donaldson had 18 points and Meghan Leap added 12 for No. 1 Kellenberg.
4. St. John the Baptist (15-10): The Cougars defeated No. 3 St. Anthony’s, 47-39, in a CHSAA semifinal. Alexis Smith had 14 of her 19 points in the second half and Christine Bosco scored 11 points.
5. St. Anthony’s (20-6): The Friars lost in the CHSAA semifinals to St. John the Baptist, 47-39. Mimi Lizza scored 11 points for the Friars, who will play at home in a first-round CHSAA Class A state game Friday.
6. Long Island Lutheran (19-3): The Crusaders defeated St. Anthony (Jersey City), 59-30. Jessica DeNicola had 21 points and 16 rebounds.
7. St. Mary’s (16-8): The Gaels defeated Holy Trinity in the first round of the CHSAA playoffs, 64-50 and then lost in the semifinals to No. 1 Kellenberg, 61-51. Shannon Flynn scored 31 in the loss.
8. Division (19-1): Top-seeded Division defeated No. 4 South Side, 53-44 in the semifinals and then won the Nassau Class A championship with a 41-31 win over No. 3 Lynbrook. Nicolette Parmese had 12 points and 14 rebounds and Taylor Mailings scored 12 points.
9. Ward Melville (16-3): The No. 3 Patriots defeated No. 6 Whitman, 44-28, in a Suffolk Class AA quarterfinal. Kaitlyn Carballeira had 17 points, 20 rebounds and five assists.
10. Smithtown West (16-4): The Bulls defeated No. 5 Northport, 70-53 in a Suffolk Class AA quarterfinal. Shneeka Center had 30 points and a career-high 33 rebounds and Sara English had 30 points and 16 rebounds.
Shneeka Center (Smithtown West): Center had 30 points and career-high 33 rebounds in a 70-53 win over Northport in the Suffolk AA quarterfinals.
Sara English (Smithtown West): English had 30 points and 16 rebounds in a 70-53 win over Northport.
Emma O’Connor (Kellenberg): O’Connor had 20 points, 14 rebounds and six assists, while shooting 8-for-11 from the field in a 61-51 win over St. Mary’s in the CHSAA semifinals.
Khadijah Donaldson (Kellenberg): Donaldson shot 8-for-11 from the field and scored 18 points in a 61-51 win over St. Mary’s.
Alexis Smith (St. John the Baptist): Smith had 14 of her 19 points in the second half in a 47-39 win over St. Anthony’s in the CHSAA semifinals.
Lynn Zhong (Harborfields): Zhong scored 15 points to lead Harborfields over No. Kings Park in the Suffolk Class A championship game.
Jessica Bandrowski (Center Moriches): Bandrowski scored 27 points on her 18th birthday in a 44-28 win over Stony Brook in the Suffolk B/C game.
Nicolette Parmese (Division): She had 12 points and 14 rebounds to lead Division over Lynbrook, 41-31, in the Nassau Class A championship game.
Kaitlyn Carballeira (Ward Melville): She had 17 points, 20 rebounds and five assists in a 44-28 win over Whitman in a Suffolk Class AA quarterfinal.
Shannon Flynn (St. Mary’s): She scored 31 points in a 61-51 loss to Kellenberg in the CHSAA semifinals.