1. North Babylon (12-2): The Bulldogs young players continue to show tremendous improvement and UConn-bound Bria Hartley is dominating. Hartley had 27 points, 12 rebounds and 10 steals in a 60-32 win over Francis Lewis (Queens) Sunday in the Under Armour Classic at St. John the Baptist. The Bulldogs also beat Half Hollow Hills East, 85-23. Katrina Plummer scored 19 points and Jalen Powell added 10.
2. Sachem East (13-3): The Flaming Arrows had another three-win week and are dominating. They beat South Shore, 67-37, in the Under Armour Classic Sunday. Boston College-bound Kristen Doherty had 26 of her 28 points in the first half. She added 17 rebounds and six assists, while Caitlin Hopkins added 13 points. Doherty, a senior, reached the 2,000-point mark Friday. She has 2,044 points. They also beat Floyd and Commack last week. Sachem East, which has won nine straight games, can clinch the League I title with a win over second-place Ward Melville Monday.
3. St. Anthony’s (15-3): The Friars are still recovering from a car accident on Jan. 21 that injured four starters. Kerrin Maurer is out for the season, Symone Kelly has yet to return and Micky Impellizeri came back Friday, but is still not 100 percent. Brianna Harris made her return on Saturday. She is only able to play in non-league games because of her transfer from Brentwood. The Friars beat St. Dominic and St. Mary's before losing to St. Michael Academy, which was just knocked out of the national rankings, 70-43.
4. St. John the Baptist (10-9): The Cougars defeated Our Lady of Mercy and John F. Kennedy (Bronx), 48-36, Sunday in the Under Armour Classic. Kamala Thompson had 15 points and 10 rebounds and Alexis Smith had 12 points, seven steals, six rebounds and four assists. SJB will host St. Anthony's in a key CHSAA game Tuesday. St. Anthony's leads Kellenberg and SJB by one-half game.
5. Kellenberg (10-5): The Firebirds beat St. Dominic, Sacred Heart and Holy Trinity and lost to Christ the King. The Firebirds are still in the hunt for the CHSAA regular-season title.
6. Long Island Lutheran (14-2): The Crusaders had just one game and defeated Notre Dame Academy, 57-29. Sam Milhaven and Paige Kriftcher each scored 11 points. Long Island Lutheran hosts Center Moriches on Tuesday.
7. St. Mary’s (11-5): The Gaels dropped two games to very good teams. They lost to No. 3 St. Anthony's, 53-39 and lost to Bishop Ford, one of the top CHSAA Class AA city teams Sunday.
8. Ward Melville (13-2): The Patriots defeated Longwood, 46-26. Georgia Holland had 20 points and six assists.
9. Garden City (12-2): The Trojans survived a scare from South Side when Barbara Sullivan scored with four seconds left in a 44-42 win. Garden City plays at Division Tuesday in battle of teams tied for first in Conference ABC-I.
10. Northport (12-1): Northport coasted to two easy league wins over Bay Shore and Connetquot. Northport hosts Whitman Friday with the League II title on the line. Northport leads by one game and beat Whitman in the first matchup.
On the bubble: Holy Trinity (9-7), Division (12-1), Whitman (12-2), Mattituck (11-3), Center Moriches (10-4), Kings Park (14-1), Baldwin (12-2), Wyandanch (9-5)