1. North Babylon (14-2): Two more easy league wins for the Bulldogs last week. They defeated Centereach, 85-30. Katrina Plummer had 18 of her 24 points in the first quarter and Bria Hartley had 22 points and career-high 13 assists. Then North Babylon beat West Islip, 101-24. Hartley had 22 points and 13 assists and eighth-grader Charise Wilson scored 13.
2. Sachem East (15-3): The Flaming Arrows clinched the Suffolk League I title with a 43-36 win over Ward Melville. Kristen Doherty had 16 points, six rebounds, five assists and five steals. Sachem East then capped the regular season with a 63-34 win over Longwood. Caitlin Hopkins had 10 points and 10 rebounds.
3. Kellenberg (12-5): The Firebirds won two league games last week. They defeated Our Lady of Mercy, 47-24. Emma O’Connor had 13 points and eight rebounds. Then Kellenberg beat Holy Trinity, 56-46. Katie Cunningham had 20 points, six assists and three steals and Khadijah Donaldson had 13 points and 11 rebounds. Kellenberg plays at St. Anthony’s Tuesday in a battle for first place in the CHSAA.
4. St. Anthony’s (16-4): The Friars opened the week with a 51-45 loss to St. John the Baptist. The Friars then defeated Sacred Heart, 45-40. Micky Impellizeri had nine points, 10 rebounds and five steals.
5. Long Island Lutheran (16-2): The Crusaders defeated Center Moriches, 64-52. Jessica DeNicola had 10 of her 26 points in a 19-5 third quarter that gave LIL a 42-37 lead. She also had 14 rebounds and four blocked shots. Sam Milhaven had 17 points, six rebounds and six assists. Christina Raiti scored 18 points in a 38-34 win over St. Joseph by the Sea.
6. St. Mary’s (13-5): The Gaels capped a great week with an impressive comeback against St. John the Baptist. They trailed by 19 in the third quarter and rallied to win 68-63. Shannon Flynn had 20 points, eight assists and seven steals and Maddy Jankowski scored 20. The Gaels also beat Holy Trinity, 64-32. The Gaels have won six of their last seven league games, including wins over Kellenberg and St. John the Baptist.
7. St. John the Baptist (11-10): The Cougars looked prime to make a strong push for first place in the CHSAA with a 51-45 win over St. Anthony’s, but dropped to third place after blowing a 19-point third quarter lead to St. Mary’s.
8. Division (14-1): Division defeated Garden City for the second time this season, 50-46, to take over sole possession of first place in Nassau Conference ABC-I. Julie Ballantyne scored 12 points. The Blue Dragons also beat Elmont, 48-40. Nicolette Parmese scored 23 points.
9. Ward Melville (14-3): The Patriots lost to Sachem East, 43-36. The Patriots then defeated Patchogue-Medford, 41-29. Kaitlyn Carballeira had 13 points and 10 rebounds and Georgia Holland 10 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds.
10. Kings Park (16-1): Kings Park has won 12 consecutive games. Kings Park defeated Sayville in overtime, 57-54. Jamie Romano scored 14 of her 18 points in the fourth quarter and overtime. Kings Park also beat Hauppauge, 36-28. Romano had 12 points, 13 rebounds and seven blocked shots.
On the bubble: Northport (13-2), Garden City (13-3), Whitman (13-3), Mattituck (13-3), Center Moriches (11-5), Uniondale (11-6), Wyandanch (11-5), Mount Sinai (13-4), Smithtown West (12-4)