1. St. Anthony's (11-1): The Friars have won 11 consecutive games. They beat St. Dominic, 49-20. Symone Kelly and Jennifer Sixsmith each scored nine points as 10 different players scored. The Friars then beat Truman, 62-24. St. Anthony’s is 6-0 in league play and has a two-game lead on three teams tied for second.
2. Holy Trinity (8-4): The Titans are rolling with six consecutive wins. They defeated Francis Lewis, 59-44, in the Rose Classic Super Jam at Bishop Ford High School Sunday. Kelly Carey scored nine of her 19 points in the fourth quarter and Katie Poppe scored 16. The Titans also picked up a huge road win against St. John the Baptist, 59-54. Poppe had 22 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 steals.
3. St. John the Baptist (9-3): The Cougars lost to Holy Trinity, 59-54, as Anastasia Williams scored 16 points. They bounced back with a 77-73 win over Manasquan in the NY/NJ Challenge. Alexis Smith had 23 points, five rebounds, and four assists. Williams, a junior, had 19 points and a career-high 19 points.
4. Northport (9-0): Northport picked up three wins last week beating Connetquot, 62-20, Sachem North, 76-34, and league rival Whitman, 38-27. Northport played a terrific first half with 31 points, but scored just seven second-half points and the defense held on.
5. Long Island Lutheran (8-4): The Crusaders lost to Molloy 43-30 and bounced back with a 58-32 win over Midwood in the Rose Classic Super Jam at Bishop Ford. Paige Kriftcher scored 13 points and Christina Raiti added 11.
6. Sachem East (7-1): The Flaming Arrows beat Ward Melville, 49-40. Kathleen Everson had 12 points, 17 rebounds, and five assists. The Flaming Arrows also beat Longwood, 56-39. Meagan Doherty scored 18 points.
7. Baldwin (9-1): Baldwin defeated Plainview JFK, 60-35. Amber Harrison and Kiera Corbin each scored 11 points.
8. Sacred Heart (9-3): Sacred Hart defeated St. Mary’s, 47-43. Taylor Higgins had 17 points and seven rebounds.
9. North Babylon (8-0): Freshman Tamara Simpson scored a career-high 31 points in a 60-37 win over Smithtown West. Then the Bulldogs beat Smithtown East, 52-41. Sydney Zambrotta scored 11 points.
10. Center Moriches (9-2): Center Moriches is still the team to beat in Suffolk Class B after beating Babylon 31-13 and Wyandanch, 57-41. Amber Davis had 24 points and nine rebounds and Kelsey Glanzman had 10 points and eight rebounds.
On the bubble: Massapequa (10-1), Farmingdale (9-1), Kellenberg (6-6), Harborfields (8-3), Whitman (7-2), Kings Park (8-3), Glenn (11-0), Division (9-1), Garden City (8-2), Lindenhurst (8-1), Deer Park (8-2)
Performances that stood out last week
Kristen Polan (Westhampton): The junior had a career-high 40 points, including 13 in an 18-2 third quarter, and added 12 rebounds in a 60-51 win over Bayport-Blue Point.
Andrea Tufano (Hampton Bays): She had 16 points, 19 rebounds, 11 steals, and 10 blocked shots in a 61-51 win over Mattituck.
Katie Poppe (Holy Trinity): She had 22 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 steals in a 59-54 win over St. John the Baptist.
Chelsea Williams (Copiague): The senior scored her 1,000th career points and finished with 28 in a loss to Riverhead and had 22 points, 16 rebounds, and 10 assists in a 64-45 win over Centereach.
Marlaina Sherman (Miller Place): Sherman had 27 points, 19 rebounds and 17 blocks in a 50-40 win over Sayville.
Jennifer Doppelt (Great Neck North): Doppelt had 26 points, 10 assists and 12 rebounds in a 60-46 win over Manhasset.
Janiece Jenkins (Central Islip): She had 33 points and 16 rebounds in a 65-61 win over Bay Shore.
Tamara Simpson (North Babylon): The freshman had a career-high 31 points and 10 rebounds in a 60-37 win over Smithtown West.
Andrea Desvignes (Deer Park): She had 20 points, seven rebounds, six assists and five steals in a 42-38 win over Huntington.
Alex Clark (Elmont): She scored nine of her 24 points in a 17-7 third quarter in a 55-32 win over Valley Stream Central.
Cansu Atali (Plainedge): The sophomore scored a career-high 28 points and added 18 rebounds in a win over Hewlett.
Kerry Haller (Commack): The sophomore scored 21 of her career-high 25 points in the second half and added seven steals and four assists in a 50-38 win over Patchogue-Medford.
Monique Walker (Floyd): She had 22 points and 11 rebounds in a 40-24 win over Brentwood.
Ugo Nwaigwe (Valley Stream South): She had 27 points, 10 rebounds and five steals in a 49-46 win over Glen Cove.
Kathleen Everson (Sachem East): She had 12 points, 17 rebounds and five assists in a 49-40 win over Ward Melville.
Jill Flecker (Carle Place): She had 16 points and 24 rebounds in a 61-40 win over Locust Valley.
Samantha Kane (Comsewogue): She had 15 points and 16 rebounds in a 57-45 win over Bellport.
Natalie Istrati (Stony Brook): She had 30 points and had 15 rebounds in a 62-20 win over Port Jefferson.
Nicole Castaldo (Mepham): The sophomore scored 19 points and added a career-high 16 rebounds with three blocks in a 70-51 win over Carey.
Kelly McPartland (Farmingdale): The senior scored a career-high 30 points in a 65-45 win over Oceanside.
Shaniece Allen (Riverhead): She scored 24 points in a 55-45 win over Smithtown West and had 31 points and 10 rebounds in an 89-68 win over Copiague.
Nicole Robinson (Lawrence): The sophomore had a career-high 26 points, 13 rebounds, and six blocks in a 57-51 win over Bethpage.
Caysea Cohen (Ward Melville): She had her first triple-double with 17 points, 10 rebounds, 10 steals and five assists in a win over Patchogue-Medford.
Devyn Antolini (Babylon): The sophomore scored a career-high 24 points in a 61-53 win over Hampton Bays.
Ciara McCullagh (New Hyde Park): The senior scored a career-high 34 points and had 15 rebounds.
Neila Collins (St. Mary’s): She scored 16 of her 27 points in the two overtimes of a 69-61 win over McKee.
Allison McKenna (Glenn): She had 26 points and 11 rebounds in a 55-45 win over East Hampton.