1. North Babylon (2-0): The Bulldogs were off last week and have played just two games in two weeks. They will play Midwood (Brooklyn) in the Lady Blazers Holiday Classic at Bergtraum on Dec. 28 at 3 p.m.
2. Kellenberg (3-0): The Firebirds also had the week off. They will play in the Lady Blazers Holiday Classic on Tuesday.
3. Sachem East (4-2): The Flaming Arrows have won four consecutive games after beating Floyd, 58-37, last Wednesday. Kristen Doherty had 24 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists and Caitlin Hopkins had 16 points and 10 rebounds. Sachem East will play nationally ranked powerhouse Bergtraum at the Lady Blazers Holiday Classic on Tuesday Dec. 29.
4. St. Anthony’s (5-1): The Friars continue to impress with an 83-49 league win over previously unbeaten St. Mary’s. Freshman Rebecca Musgrove scored 19 points and Kerrin Maurer added 16 points. The Friars travel to Orlando this week.
5. St. John the Baptist (2-4): The Cougars got their first win of the season with a 48-32 win over Our Lady of Mercy. Anastasia Williams returned from a concussion and had 12 points and 10 rebounds. The then defeated Prairie (Wa.), 61-56 in overtime in the Diamond State Classic in Delaware. Kristen McMahon scored 11 of her 13 points, including four in overtime, in the second half and overtime. They have two more games in the Classic on Tuesday and Wednesday.
6. Northport (3-0): Northport defeated Bay Shore, 52-30, behind 19 points and five assists from Grace Schilling and Stephanie Leon had eight points and 10 rebounds. Northport hosts an eight-team shootout this week beginning Monday.
7. Long Island Lutheran (6-1): The Crusaders defeated Baruch, 64-39. Christina Raiti scored 19 points and Paige Kriftcher added 15 points. On Sunday, they defeated St. Mary-Bayview (Rhode Island), 66-39, in the Big Apple Christmas Classic at Bishop Ford. Jessica DeNicola had 21 points and 17 rebounds and Raiti added 14 points.
8. St. Mary’s (5-1): The Gaels suffered their first loss of the season against St. Anthony’s, 83-49. Shannon Flynn scored 21 points.
9. Garden City (4-0): The Trojans defeated Lynbrook, 44-32. Barbara Sullivan scored 20 points and Diana Leondis had 15 points and 10 assists.
10. Ward Melville (4-1): The Patriots defeated Longwood 64-17 to improve to 3-0 in Suffolk League I. Ward Melville will participate in the Northport Shootout this week.
On the bubble: Division (5-0), Holy Trinity (4-1), Whitman (5-0), Center Moriches (3-1), Mattituck (5-1), Kings Park (4-0), Farmingdale (5-1), Shoreham-Wading River (5-0)