1. Long Island Lutheran (13-2): The Crusaders opened the week with a 58-42 loss to Bishop Ford, which is one of the top teams in the city. They had a 36-18 halftime lead before being outscored 40-6 in the second half. They bounced back with a 74-42 win over LaSalle from Rhode Island. Boogie Brozoski had 23 points, 12 assists, and 10 steals and Yuni Sher added 12 points and 12 rebounds.
2. St. Anthony’s (11-4): The Friars defeated Sacred Heart, 42-22. Rebecca Musgrove had 13 points. The Friars are off until the weekend and play in the JFK Classic in the Bronx against Gil St. Benard (N.J.) and Long Island Lutheran Sunday.
3. Sachem East (9-1): Senior Meagan Doherty had 22 points and seven rebounds in a 58-32 win over Longwood and 15 points, six assists and five rebounds in a 54-27 win over Brentwood.
4. Holy Trinity (11-4): The Titans had wins over St. Dominic and Our Lady of Mercy. Katie Poppe scored 21 in the 56-43 win over Our Lady of Mercy.
5. St. John the Baptist (10-8): The Cougars defeated Sacred Heart, 47-44. Brianna Thomas had 12 points and 12 rebounds
6. Sacred Heart (12-5): Sacred Heart dropped two games, losing to St. John the Baptist, 47-44, and to St. Anthony’s, 42-22.
7. Massapequa (11-1): The Chiefs defeated Oceanside, 65-26. Danielle Doherty scored 17 points.
8. Glenn (12-0): Allison McKenna scored 18 points in a 51-34 win over Mount Sinai.
9. Riverhead (11-1): Jalyn Brown had 20 points, five assists, and five steals in a 62-31 win over East Islip and had 20 points and five assists in a 53-33 win over Centereach.
10. Lindenhurst (10-1): Valerie Oyakhilome had 21 points and 12 rebounds in a 61-36 win over Connetquot and had 21 points, 11 rebounds, and four blocked shots as Lindenhurst defeated Half Hollow Hills East 56-36.
On the bubble: Baldwin (9-1), Harbofields (11-1), MacArthur (9-1), North Shore (10-1), Hauppauge (10-0)