1. St. Anthony’s (8-3): The Friars defeated St. John the Baptist, 56-34. Chastity Taylor had 17 points and seven rebounds. Then St. Anthony’s lost to nationally ranked Archbishop Carroll, 57-48, in the Pro Hoops Philly vs. New York Challenge. Symone Kelly had 14 points and eight rebounds.
2. Long Island Lutheran (11-1): Boogie Brozoski had 12 points and five assists in a 60-31 win over Notre Dame Academy followed by a 42-37 win over Archbishop Wood in the Pro Hoops Philly vs. New York Challenge. Brozoski and Yuni Sher each scored nine points.
3. Sachem East (6-1): Sachem East picked up wins over Patchogue-Medford, Floyd and Sachem North. Senior Meagan Doherty scored her 1,000th career point on Friday against Floyd. Doherty scored 63 points in the three games.
4. St. John the Baptist (8-6): The Cougars fell to St. Anthony’s for the second time this season, 56-34 and then beat St. Dominic, 54-29. Anastasia Williams had 16 points and 17 rebounds.
5. Holy Trinity (8-4): Kelly Carey scored 18 points, including going 5-for-8 from three-point range in a 58-37 win over Penn Charter in the Pro Hoops Philly vs. New York Challenge. The Titans also defeated St. Mary’s, 69-45. Katie Poppe scored 25 points.
6. Sacred Heart (11-4): Sacred Heart picked up wins over St. Dominic, Kellenberg, and St. Joseph by the Sea.
7. Glenn (9-0): Glenn defeated Bayport-Blue Point, 52-34, and Shoreham-Wading River, 42-29. The Knights played both games without Allison McKenna, who is out with an injury.
8. Harborfields (9-0): Harborfields beat Miller Place, 59-26 and Sayville, 52-31. Bridgit Ryan has missed four consecutive games.
9. Massapequa (8-1): The Chiefs have won eight consecutive games with a 64-54 win over Freeport and a 51-27 win over Farmingdale last week.
10. Riverhead (8-1): Riverhead has won eight straight after a 75-43 win over North Babylon and an 81-35 win over Newfield. Jalyn Brown scored 47 points in the wins.
On the bubble: Lindenhurst (6-1), Baldwin (5-1), Kellenberg (6-4), MacArthur (5-1), North Shore (8-1)